Accounting for Non accounting
By the end of this program, you should be able to:
- Describe how budgeting relates to the planning and controlling functions of management.
- Explain the relationship between budgeting and strategic planning.
- Define chart of accounts, responsibility reporting, and flexible budgets.
- List and describe the phases of budgeting.
- Describe budgetary slack.
- Accounting concepts:
(Assets – Liberties – Owner equity – Revenue & Expenses)
- Financial statements:
(Balance Sheet - income statement – cash low statement)
- Accounting recording steps.
- Financial analysis for accounting information.
- Cost accounting concepts.
- Cost classifications and purposes.
- Cost data cycle.
- Cost information system.
- Budgeting (Preparing – using).
Capital investment productivity
Event End Date
Financial and Auditing