By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
· Identify the major project and contract management framework and processes.
· Identify the major activities, steps and tools to manage their contracting partner who is executing their project.
· Recognize the main contractual provisions that can affect projects.
· Demonstrate the importance of partnership and negotiation in managing projects.
· Identify the impact of contract’s variation orders and claims on projects.
· Determine the contracting strategy for their project.
Who Should Attend:
Personnel who are seeking in-depth knowledge on managing their contractual partners who are executing their projects. The program is designed to provide concepts, provisions and tools that will enable managing contractors.
Principles of Contracts
Project / Contract Management Tools
Contract Types and Strategies
Dealing with Contractors
|Event End Date||19-05-2022|