DEVELOP AND ANALYZE PRODUCTION REPORTS & ACHIEVING OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
With this course, you will understand the operational characteristics of all Basic Corrective Actions of Production systems.
learn how to operate and monitors production of the surface facilities Conduct the regular checking and recording of various flows, levels, pressures and temperatures to ensure they are within specified operation limits. Review abnormal reading and takes corrective action Draft requests to deal with unresolved problems.
This course is a strong introductory course for engineers expected to plan and improve daily reports of production operations.
- How to Develop production reports and how to be presented.
- Monitored and recorded process variables such as levels, flows, temperatures and pressures.
- Analyzing production report
- Troubleshooting and problem solving issues that may develop in a timely manner.
- Identified opportunities for improvement.
- Participated in safety, health and environmental compliance surveys that required an understanding of state and federal regulations related to EPA permits.
- Performed preventive and minor maintenance activities.
- Monitored and maintained inventories of process chemicals supplies
- Reviewed batch records and in-process documentation for accuracy.
- Entered and changed recipes in the equipment control system.
- Kept precise daily logs of all maintenance and repairs.
- Constantly review the operation of the plant to monitor production and quality.
Who should attend?
The course is targeted to Operator and technicians working in the planning, design, operation,installation and maintenance of the equipment in the workplace.
Operator/ Sr. Operator/ Engineer/ Non Engineer .
Production Engineers .
Well Service Engineers .
- Introduction to Corrective Actions of Production:
- Why it is used .
- What is the Characteristics, continuous or intermittent ?
- Design of daily reports, lay out Analysis Operations .
- daily reports automation :Purpose ,Value .
- Start Up and Unloading Operations, Measurement, adjustment.
- Corrective Actions Operations and Trouble Shooting including Charts, temperature and pressure.
- Production facilities associated with Corrective Actions.
- corrective and preventive action procedure before beginning the evaluation of this subsystem.
- Select failure investigation that resulted in a corrective action for Materials and standards.
- Inspection Strategies Plans and Procedures - Risk Based Inspection.
Event End Date
Oil and Gaz