- To give knowledge and skills in the subject physical distribution and transportation functions
- To give knowledge and skills that can be used in companies.
Participant will gain:
- a fundamental knowledge in physical distribution and storage
- an understanding to plan with the help of different theories that you find in the logistic supply chain in the key areas: warehousing, distribution and marketing channels, inventory control and transportation.
Participant will be able to:
- Use and demonstrate different theories in practice within companies in supply chains
- Apply, understand and take into consideration the importance the companies need to take with the physical distribution.
Focus in the course is to understand the strategic functions in five key areas in physical distribution:
2. Distribution and marketing channels
3. Inventory control and management and
5. Transportation and its environmental issues
Issues concerning delivery postponement, warehouse planning and location, selection of marketing channels, freight routing, and transport mode selection in ways that affect transport and physical.
|Event End Date||29-12-2022|
|Categories||Safety and Environmental|